Re: (erielack) Dont let the image name scare you away from taking a look at t...

I believe this is the Gare Centrale in Montreal (Montreal Central Station for
the English speakers).  This station dates back to the late '50's and is part
of the Queen Elizabeth Hotel (right on top of it).  It is  a large and
beautiful station with murals on either end.  I took the VIA first-class
express to Quebec City from here on my honeymoon (August 1999) after staying
at the Queen Elizabeth for a few days.

Michael Sheehy
"Summit Park Station" NJNYRR/ Erie MP 34
New Hempstead, NY

njnyrr.homestead.com
An online history project (in progress) detailing the significant effect of
the NJ&NY RR and the Erie Piermont Branch on the development of communities
in Bergen County, NJ and Rockland County, NY and its industrial heritage.