(erielack) Erie Lake Lines

Looking at the Erie map from the 1914 annual report, the Erie Railroad
Lake Line are shown. It starts at Bufalo and runs west. There are no stops
noted on Lake Erie. Milwaukee and Chicago are shown as stops.

Also of note was the projected line directly from Meadville to Cleveland.
It ran directly from Meadville to Painesville and then along the lake to
Cleveland.

I have plotted this map and a few other from the Cleveland area. I will
get them to the west ELHS meeting in Cleveland via Larry Berger as I don't
plan on attending this meeting.

George Elwood
http://www.dnaco.net/~gelwood