Re: (erielack) Neat Erie Marine Photo

George,

Where is the other end of the dotted line? That would be a good indicator
of  the type of service was provided. Since there is a similar line
through Lake Erie I suspect that the Railroad had an interest in a
steamship company.

Mike Allen

On Sun, 17 Mar 2002 13:44:01 -0500 (EST) gelwood <gelwood_@_dnaco.net>
writes:
> I have seen an old Erie map that indicated that the Erie had a lake
boat operation out of Chicago. The map is from an Erie Annual report.
Note the dotted line in Lake Michigan running north. I cut the map to
keep