(erielack) DL&W and Erie Prints

Dear EL List:

I recently received a paper catalog from "Historic Rail".  They are located
in Minnesota and offer books, models and art prints.  I noticed two prints
that I had not previously seen:

"Lackawanna Steam" is a 26x20 print by Tony Fachet of a DL&W Pacific with a
GYM train, leaving some sort of a terminal (there is a major signal bridge
over the tracks), though not Hoboken (no wires).  There is an E8 or F3 in
the background.  Here is the link to their web site:

http://www.historicrail.com/historicrail/product_info.po?ID=715&product=art

"The Twilight of Steam" is an Erie E8 at night in the snow at Chicago with a
steam locomotive in the background.  Same size and artist:

http://www.historicrail.com/historicrail/product_info.po?ID=437&product=art

Have anyone seen these in person?  Both are $44.95.

Bill Botkin
Englewood, CO