Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:15:26 EST

Subject: EL RWY

To: jjordan_@_blast.net

 Joe

     I'm sending you the info on the turntable on the main line. Its just
west of clifton jct on the main line on the single track. when you go
west  you go into the 25 mph speed you start turning to the right and go
over the turntable, its about 3/4 filled in.

    The turntable  on the old Erie main is east of Glen Rock station and
called Ferndale, you can see where the table sat a one time. Its off the
east bound track.

    The wyoming station, I was on the work train when we took in down in
1980 just east of Milburn station the walkway bridge.

     I'm Engr off the old EL Rwy and stayed with the Frt. side instead of
pass. I'll be starting my 38 yr in May. I worked pass on and off for 17
1/2 yrs.

   My name Sid and live in Lyndhurst N.J. I've also have blueprints from
the 20's of quite sideings and  a lot of things when my father was on the
RR. I have his passes from the 20's threw the 70's when he retired. I'll
have to try and meet you somd day & talk. I'm working the the BA-1 out of
Bayonne yard, and on channel #3 aar 50. I'm sign off now take it easy.

                                                  take care

                                                  Sid Denny  ( ski bum

</fontfamily>