(erielack) Mystery photo...

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser and click/select the index or matching subject link.

http://www.railfan.net/lists/mplist.cgi?erielack-photo

Photo1.jpg (image/jpeg, 39989 bytes)

Here's another one to rack your brains... Rich Wisneski forwarded this image
to me, taken on 10/3/62, and yes, it was taken on the vast expansive EL
system somewhere. Can anyone successfully guess this location?

(and no, I'm not giving out any prizes here... ;)

I have a follow-up photo that will give away where the location is, so I'll
wait until someone gets it right to post that one!