(erielack) Another Gon still in EL paint

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser and click/select the index or matching subject link.

http://www.railfan.net/lists/mplist.cgi?erielack-photo

elgononnscolascjan2002ns156.jpg (image/jpeg, 305645 bytes)

With CR reporting marks, shot in Columbia, SC on NS by Tim Heckman in January.

Thanks Tim!

Beware the large filesize, 300K, to preserve the photo detail.

Maybe we should create a listmember gallery of EL equipment shot in the 21st
Century.

It's amazing how much is still out there from our beloved 25 year old fallen
flag!

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
root_@_bluemoon.net         www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp
V.90, X2 & K56flex        www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network