(erielack) Re: Erie steam dead-line

I certainly don't know the answer for sure, but that hill in the background
looks an awful lot like Mahwah. Or maybe Port Jervis?

Re: 2565 - note what looks like the support scaffolding at the top of a pier in
the space between the smokebox and the tower(?), and what looks like an elevated
road or trestle behind the tender... Jersey City?

BTW, I just finished reading "Clear The Tracks!" for the first time, and these
loco photos really evoke the "world" of that book.

dmg