(erielack) More Erie Photos

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser and click/select the index or matching subject link.

http://www.railfan.net/lists/mplist.cgi?erielack-photo

Erie1540.jpg (image/jpeg, 117681 bytes)
Erie1593.jpg (image/jpeg, 111427 bytes)
Erie1632.jpg (image/jpeg, 119449 bytes)
Erie1776.jpg (image/jpeg, 81085 bytes)
Erie1838.jpg (image/jpeg, 111974 bytes)
Erie1845a.jpg (image/jpeg, 91044 bytes)
Erie1845b.jpg (image/jpeg, 106054 bytes)
Erie1880.jpg (image/jpeg, 93436 bytes)
ERie2001.jpg (image/jpeg, 100332 bytes)
Erie2523.jpg (image/jpeg, 121046 bytes)
Eriexx43.jpg (image/jpeg, 102953 bytes)
Erie2565.jpg (image/jpeg, 117156 bytes)
Erie2731.jpg (image/jpeg, 121418 bytes)

    List

    More Erie Photos. the same applies here ,all are very small prints
with nebulous hand written info on back, if any.
1. Erie 1593 obviously in storage or dead line, I lean towards storage
as the stack is covered and all the rods are still on and the headlight
is protected. Note that is the front of 1742 on the left side of the
picture.

2. Erie 1632  , Rogers 1904 #6141 Scrapped July 1936
3. Erie 1776 Shot at Susquehanna , Pa.  May 1933
4. Erie 1838  Obviously in the dead line , no date.
5. Erie 1845a  Obviously in the dead line , no date.
6. Erie 1845b Obviously in the dead line , no date. Different shot as
the rods are in different position
7. Erie 1880  Obviously in the dead line , no date.
8. Erie 2001 Cooke 1907 Endicott,NY 1931
9.Erie 2523  Location & Date unknown ( I wish it was a park though!)
10 Erie 2565 Location & Date unknown
11 Erie 2731  Location & Date unknown
12 Erie xx43  Obviously in the dead line , no date.
13 Erie 1540  Location & Date unknown

Let me know of any corrections or additional info.

Rich Young