(erielack) Erie Club Car photo

Dear List:

This dead computer thing has me nuts.  Several months ago, someone on this
list posted or noticed a picture of an Erie club car used on the ends of
trains during the depression to provide an air-conditioned (sleeper?)
buffet-lounge for Erie Limited patrons.

I could not find the reference in the archives, on George's page, or in what
was left of my dumputer files.

Does anyone know where this photo is? I recall someone on the list making up
some cute club car names.  I know there is a photo in THE ROUTE OF THE ERIE
LIMITED, and I was hoping this was a photo of the other side of one of these
cars.

Thanks,
Forgetful on the Gulch
Howard Haines