(erielack) EL Dinner in the Diner

The Erie Lackawanna Dining Car Preservation Society is happy to announce
fund raising dinner at Andre's in Newton, NJ on Sunday April 21.  We will

be having a four course dinner based on Erie and Lackawanna menus from th
1940's and 1950's.  All of the proceeds wil go towards the restoration of

EL Diner 741.  I have attached the flyer for this dinner to my email.  We

will send the flyers out to ELDCPS members early next week.  Space is
limited so please reserve early to avoid disappointment.

As always thanks to everyone for your continued support of the dining car

restoration project.

Tim Stuy
Secretary,
ELDCPS