(erielack) Mystery Stations and a new one

Hi gang-

Just a note to let you all know that all three of the MYSTERY STATIONS
have now been identified.  Here are the winners and the ID of the stations:

Mystery Station #1 is the Newburgh, New York station and was first
correctly identified by Randy Lambertus.

Mystery Station #2 was a buster, however it was identified by Joseph
M. Ferris as the Chester, New York station (slightly west of Greycourt).

Mystery Station #3 was very quickly identified as the Mountain Avenue
Station in Montclair, New Jersey by Matt Klemchalk even though the
picture has it covered in ivy and pictures of the station today shows
that it has been cleared of plant life.

All three of these gentlemen provided "proof positive" with their
submissions and we are extremely confident that these are the
correct identifications.  To see the pictures, the "proof positive"
and their winning emails check out our web site at:

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/ELmainpage/rowpage.htm

All winners will be sent a Branchline ERIE box car kit or in one
case, the prize will be presented, with much fanfare, to that
individual at the next meeting of the Lackawanna Terminal
Railway Management meeting due in March.

We want to thank all who particiapated in this contest.  We received
over 80 emails on this subject and we think, provided a lot of people
with a real research challenge and a lot of fun (the real object
of the game).

Oh, by the way, we now have a picture of Tioga Junction "station"
and haven't a clue where it belongs on the Right of Way page of
the web site.  If anyone knows the milepost and the line this
station was on, we would appreciate an email on the subject.
Thanks again to all who participated.

- -Joe Jordan, TrainNut
20th Century Hobbies, Inc.
http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/SaleList/ForSale1.htm
Check our web site everyday for new "stuff"