Re: (erielack) M&E inappropriate?

While I'm not really a party to the "Ongoing discussion", might I still
voice an opinion?

As I understand it, this list's main purpose is to disseminate information
on the Erie/DL&W/EL. In this light, information concerning the continued
usage of former EL trackage would be applicable. However, the details of the
non-EL locomotives used would NOT be. Still, there is room for minor
deviations, so long as there is SOME connection and the deviation is
short-lived.

Still, this is just one man's opinion. However, seeing as how Paul and Co.
are the 'moderators' of this list, it strikes me that he/they are the final
arbitrators on what is or is not pertinent.

Please excuse my violation.

Michael Dye ELHS #1516

>From: David Ross <MntainView_@_compuserve.com>

>Listcop Paul defended himself vigorously.....

[Big snip!]