From: erielack-owner_@_lists.railfan.net
[mailto:erielack-owner_@_lists.railfan.net]On Behalf Of MikeG0112@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 9:12 AM
To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
Subject: (erielack) SJ Groves

Paul and All,
I have pictures of SJ Groves RS3 #509 and a few dump cars, in the yard at
Passaic Jct. The entry in my slide database says it arrrived at BT at 3:00PM
on Saturday October 9, 1971, and was going to the NYS&W for "repairs". The
Susquehanna picked it up at 6:00PM and took it to Little Ferry.
How I knew it was going for "repairs" I don't remember, but that fact might
have been published in the local railfan newsletter of the day, The Stoker
(thanks, Randy Brown).

Mike Galesi
ELHS #145