(erielack) re: Treats everywhere

Bill Herkner spoke of the "swamp switch", which was a seldom used interchange between the West Shore and the Northern.  I wasn't sure which way it faced -- I always thought it favored northbound West Shore to northbound Northern.

Whichever, I'm sure it had to be considerably upgraded to handle heavy tonnage from southbound West Shore to southbound Northern.  Maybe I'll go look at it some day, when I'm down there and want to cope with the traffic.  It should be hard to get to without trespassing or getting wet feet.

Randy Brown