RE: (erielack) Pronunciation-crazy :)

I hate to be picky, but:

Cochecton	pronounced as you outlined below, but it was on the Erie
Delaware Div.

Cohocton	as in my earlier posting, KO-hock-ton.  On the DL&W between
Bath and Dansville.

Also, when I first read about Harold Werthwein's layout in Model RR some
years ago, I thought they were referring to a place in Stueben County, until
I thought about it more and thought about the surrounding other locations on
his layout.  These two names are easily confused

I don't have the post anymore (in delete land), but I believe that Paul
stated that they were Lackawanna cars.

But, in my humility, I could be wrong, so I present this respectfully
willing to be corrected also (and flamed).

Regards,

Chris