(erielack) Chicago & Western Indiana timetables for sale

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser and click/select the index or matching subject link.

http://www.railfan.net/lists/mplist.cgi?erielack-photo

C:CServeHpwizPROJECTNjmide_cwi.jpg (image/jpeg, 32626 bytes)
	 charset=ISO-8859-1

I was going to sell these timetables on ebay, but because of the C&WI's t
ie
in to the EL, I thought someone here might like them.  The 1962 timetable

is a small fold with two trains each way.  The 1963 is a single laminated

wallet card with a single roundtrip.  The pair are $10 postage included.

Question:  When did the C&WI end all commuter service?

Tim
njmidland_@_compuserve.com