(erielack) 20th Century Hobbies Newsletter

Hi gang-

Lots of new things, a couple of restocks and new announcements.

Books:
We have just received a full stock of D. Carleton Railbooks:
The Erie Railroad Story
The Jersey Central Story
The Hudson & Manhattan Railroad Revisited
Pennsy Steam: A Second Look
A Pennsy Diesel Review
Memories of Norfolk & Western Power
That's the good news, the bad news is that "The Erie Lackawanna Story" is
out of print and will never again be printed.

Taking reservations for:
Baldwin Diesel Vol. 1 (A-G) by Jim Boyd
A comprehensive listing with pictures of Baldwin Diesels including the
Erie & Erie Lackawanna

Pennsylvania Railroad Color Guide to Freight & passenger equipment
Vol. 3 by Ian Fischer.  Rare photos from 1940's and 1950's.

New York, Susquehanna & Western In Color by Paul R. Tupaczewski.
Due in February 2002. History of the Susie-Q from the 1940's to the
present with 128 pages of color pictures

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/SaleList/Books/Books.htm

HO Diesel engines:
Taking reservations for-
Life Like P2K Erie Alco S1 (due in two months)
Stewart AS-16 Baldwin 4 axle Diesel Locomotive in 2 Erie numbers
Atlas re-run of S-2 in different roadnames including Lehigh &
    New England (coming soon)
LifeLike RDC-1 various roadnames
Stewart DL&W FTA/B Set freight scheme as delivered
SD35 & SDP35 from Atlas in  a variety of roadnames
Stewart U25B Locomotive Phase 2  1# of each roadname - Undec, Erie
    Lackawanna,  Penn Central, New Haven, Great Northern, Rock Island,
    CB&Q, Santa Fe  ----  Pennsylvania, New York Central in stock
Stewart U25B Locomotive Phase 4  1# of each roadname
 Undec, Maine Central,  Milwaukee Road  - Conrail in stock

In Stock-
Life Like P2K Erie Lackawanna Alco S1 #315 (very few left)
Atlas EMD GP-38 in Maine Central (2 numbers)
Stewart U25B Locomotive Phase 2 NYC, PRR in stock-phase IV Conrail in stock
  (Erie Lackawanna to follow soon)
Stewart AS-616 Baldwin 6 axle Diesel Locomotive in 2 Erie numbers
Stewart F3A/B set Lackawanna in late freight scheme (double maroon stripes)
Nickel Plate Road SW9 powered from LifeLike P2K
Atlas DL&W GP7 road switcher two numbers #951 & #954 and "no" number
Stewart VO1000 in a bunch of roadnames
LifeLike P2K Erie GP7 road switcher wings herald

RESTOCKS (only one each)  Erie PA2 in green/graygreen;  Erie Lackawanna
PA1 in gmy

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/SaleList/HOLocos/HOLocos.htm

HO Steam Engines:
Taking Reservations for-
Bachmann Spectrum Erie 2-10-0 Russian Decopod
Bachmann Spectrum NYS&W 2-10-0 Decapod
IHC DL&W 2-8-0 Consolidation

In Stock-
Bachmann Spectrum NYO&W 4-8-2 Mountain
Athearn Genisis - Erie 2-8-2 Mikado
IHC DL&W 2-6-0 Camelback #348
IHC Erie and DL&W 2-8-2 Mikado's
IHC DL&W 4-4-0 American
IHC Erie & DL&W Pacific's, L&HR Consolidation Steam Engines
IHC DL&W Streamlined Pacific Steam Engine
IHC Erie RR 2-6-0 Camelback steam engine "Mother Hubbard"
Rivarossi NYC streamlined Hudson steam engine
Mantua Erie Light Pacific (a few left)
and others

HO Passenger:
IHC sale is going to end soon.  The manufacturer and we are running
out of stock on most roadnames.  Get 'em while you can. $7.95 per car.
All interiors now in stock.
All Bethlehem Car Works Erie/EL kits in stock again.
A few Spectrum sleepers in stock, GN, UP & AT&SF.

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/SaleList/HOPassenger/HOPassenger.htm

HO Freight-
MDC 4 window center cupola cabooses - Reading, Lehigh Valley,
Delaware & Hudson and Central of New Jersey
Branchline Berwick Cars - released and in stock now Ma & Pa,
Middletown & New Jersey, MEC, B&M, CSX, Railbox
Atlas 60' Autoparts cars, GTW, Rock, WM  & EL-
ACF 33,000 gal tank car UTP -
P&LE open hopper
Restock of Accurail Erie Lackawanna Tri & Bi level autocarriers.
many others

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/SaleList/HOFreight/HOFreight.htm

HO Details and parts-
Athearn HO Kenworth Tractors Undecorated
MV Lens class lights clear & colors
MRC - Railpower 1370 Power Pack
Detail Associates Coupler Cut bars and Cab sunshades (two types)
McHenry Conversion Couplers
Accumate Scale Size Couplers

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/SaleList/HODetails/HOdetails.htm

N Scale:

Full line of Life Like, Atlas, Bachmann, Kato local road diesel engines
in stock U25B's, Trainmasters, RSD-4/5's, RS-1's, FA/FB sets, F7A/B's, B8-40W
New Atlas freight cars Erie flat car and a full stock of a variety of
road names and cars

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/SaleList/NLocos/NLocos.htm

Everybody's doing it.  Atlas, Bachmann/Spectrum, Life Like and Stewart.
All new models are LIMITED RUNS, by advance reservation only, and once
released, gone forever.  It's a tough world out there and things are
really tight.  We are having more and more trouble getting the new
releases from these manufacturers to even fill our reservations.
The only advise we can offer is to order early. Get your advance
reservation in to us as early as possible so we can get them for
you and no one's disappointed.  We had to scramble to get enough to fill
our reservations on the last two releases (Atlas and Life Like) and
in one case we have none left and very few of the other left after
fulfilling our reservations.  If we have any left, it's first come,
first serve. We have tried to order for inventory, but the allocation
process of some of the manufacturers/distributors has left us short
of our goals.

Visit our main page to see details on the models in stock.
http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/SaleList/ForSale1.htm
Thanks for your continued patronage and support.

- -Joe Jordan
20th Century Hobbies, Inc.