(erielack) Intermountain ELHS 50' Boxcar KITS for Sale

> Since this list has recently featured train models for sale, I decided =
to offer some of my items for sale.
>=20
> I am selling 3 ELHS Intermountain 50' Double Door PS-1 boxcar KITS.  =
These are the kits (not pre-assembled).  It is my understanding that the =
kits were sold out several years ago.
>=20
> The models are beautifully detailed.  I have car numbers  67624, =
67929, 67557.  I am selling all three for $40 including shipping.  ELHS =
sold them for $13.50 each + shipping back in 1998.
>=20
> Although I hate to part with these fine models, I have realized that =
with all the custom paint projects I have in queue, these units would =
not get my attention any time soon.