Re: (erielack) EL SD45's for MSTS

I don't know why the image didn't go into the photo dir, but I moved it
myself. I must have inadvertantly changed something.

So it's there.

Henry

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Michael DeCarlo wrote:

> NOTE: This message had contained at least one image attachment.
> To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser and click/select the index or matching subject link.
>
> http://www.railfan.net/lists/mplist.cgi?-photo
>
> MSTSEL.jpg (93711 bytes)
>
> Hi,
> This is the first time I'm trying to send pics, I hope it works. Anyway
> there are now EL painted SD45's available for Micro Soft Train Simulator. To
> download em you have to go here:
>
> http://www.train-sim.com/msts/forum.htm
>
> They are in the "File Library" section. You have to register to DL from this
> site.
>
> Paul, Check the fonts on these LOL!!!
>

> MIKE
>
> --Boundary_(ID_n+jx3l0lATp6k0P2W2nPdQ)

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
root_@_bluemoon.net         www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp
V.90, X2 & K56flex        www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network