Re: (erielack) Burial Along the Railroad

Dear Readers:

After more thourough reasearch today it appears that the incident was not in
the 1930s.  The poorly written article indicates that it was the first local
train wreck, meaning sometime after 1854 when the Syracuse line was opened.
I looked in death records for the county and was unable to come up with a
date.  Despite the change, its still interesting and I wonder how common
this was.
I apologize for the error.

Joshua (Inserting foot in mouth).