From: <intercityrailpal_@_netscape.net>
To: <erielack_@_railfan.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2002 8:12 PM
Subject: (erielack) Erie House ...Port Jervis, New York( Mile Post 87.2)

> Hey Guys..I just want to tell you about a neat place to eat or stay in
Port Jervis, New York. It's right next to the Erie Passenger station. A
short walk from today's NJ Transit station. It's a hotel and
restaurant-bar.The food's great, and if you need a room. They have that too!
All very affordable.Get a back room, they overlook the old Erie Mainline to
Chicago.

Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop_@_Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/