[FWD: RE: (erielack) Fw: [FC] Rack pools]

"Schuyler G Larrabee" <sgl2_@_ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>This is from the OTHER Freight Car List (don't worry, there's EL List
>content) and as Jim Eager says, he welcomes additions.  I would be
>surprised, but not completely so, if the EL was NOT involved with some
>pooling for GM as well as for Ford.  Anybody know for sure?

The GM Packard Electric plant in Warren, Ohio, which at one time made the wiring harness for every GM automobile to come off the assembly lines, was served directly by the EL Mahoning Division, 2nd Subdivision.  I can't say for sure whether there was any car pooling associated with this.

Jeff Larson
ELHS #2683

- --

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop_@_Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/