(erielack) Anyone for a trip to the New York Society of Model Engineers?

Hey fellow E-L friends, Anyone want to join me, on a trip to the New York Society of Model Engineers? Sounds like a interesting place to visit. I expect to be at Mile Post Zero...(New York) after January 21st. That's when I arrive from Iowa on the eastbound Late for Sure Limited.You know always late 48 and never on time 49! (The Lake Shore Limited)I'll transfer in Chicago from the eastbound California Zephyr.Too bad, I'll be traveling alone this trip. Amtrak's having a two for one sale.I'll just have to throw the other ticket away I guess.Before I leave,I expect to have some new pictures posted for you. Erie 741 in service at Hoboken,The train board at Hoboken for the Lake Cities Express and as they say lots more!

DL&W...Delay, Linger and Wait.....Lance
- --

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop_@_Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/