RE: NYS&W 2-10-0 announced Re: (erielack) NYS&W decals

I don't see the numbers on their website, where'd you see this?

Of course, Bachmann's lettering leaves a bit to be desired - the Erie one
has gotten complaints from several folks about having "too chunky"
lettering.

And you can get very accurate decals anyway: http://www.PrimeMoverDecals.com

(shameless plug!)

	- Paul