Re: (erielack) Track Schematics and ETTs

Sounds like my quest Alan.  I am working on modeling Homer as it was in the
1950s.  Its going to make awhile to do it in 2'x4' modules but I just bought
the material for the first three.

I was looking for similar detail maps, and a member on this list kindly set
me maps that had basic track layout, curves, signal numbers and mileposts.
Was a fantastic help, but I'm still looking for some more in detail maps
that list the details you describe.  I have a potential source but it might
be awhile.  Would be nice to find the detail maps that we are looking for.

Joshua