(erielack) TURNTABLE PIT NEAR GLEN ROCK

On my daily trips over the Mian Line I've noticed what must be the remains of
a very old turntable pit just east of Glen Rock on the south side of the
right-of-way. There also appears to be an old roadbed on a fill leading
southwest away from it along the stream that flows through there. There are
only two short cut stone headwalls directly opposite each other but the
circular pit is very evident especially with the light snow on the ground
right now. Can anyone on the list supply more details about this?

Al Holleuffer