Re: (erielack) Color match for Erie decals from Champ and Microscale, et. al.

        A few years ago, I used Floquil "reefer yellow when I did some
"chicken wire" F-3's.  I started with Undec units and used Microscale
decals.  They came out darn good if I do say so myself.  I used brass
cast flat number boards, ( Details West, I think, or maybe Kemtron) and
Details West steam generator parts, to make an
A-B-A set of 800 series Erie passenger units.  I was a little concerned,
after all the body work, about color match but they finished out fine.  I
was prepared to "dirty" them up a bit to camouflage and problems but I
didn't have to.

        Jim Flynn
        ELHS # 2598
        jimbatt1_@_juno.com