(erielack) Color match for Erie decals from Champ and Microscale, et. al.

Does anyone know what paint can be used to match the pre merger Erie yellow
of the Champ and/or Microscale decals?  EL yellow?  Reefer yellow?  Wisconsin
Gold?
Any combinations?

Also, is it me or does the yellow on the Proto2000 GP7s seem a bit orange?

Lastly, are any decals available to change just part of a number on the Proto
GP7 or Atlas RS-3 Erie units that won't look "tacked on" or do I have to do
the whole number?

Regards,

Bob
ELHS 3117