(erielack) Web Site Updates & 20th Century Hobbies Newsletter

Hi gang-

In the past couple of months we have made a few updates to the web

site, mostly in relation to the Right of Way page.  These include

pictures and narration from Howard Haines of the Coalberg

Junction/Passaic Junction Yard, major interchange between the Erie

Lackawanna and the New York, Susquehanna and Western in 1987.

To compliment these pictures from the past, we've put up some

recent pictures (November 2001) of the same area.

In addition, we've some pictures of the EL Gladstone branch

(a/k/a Happy Rock) as it appears today.  Pictures of the yard,

trackage and buildings from that branch as well as some of the

stations and a bridge.

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/ELmainpage/rowpage.htm

Some new pictures of the control panels on the Port Jervis layout.

The latest is the attachment of the panels to the layout and the

start of panel to layout wiring about two years behind schedule.

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/PJLayoutImages/ClintonLayout2.htm

<italic>20th Century Hobbies Newsletter

</italic>

The new web site continues to be constructed.  We will let you

know when we switch over to it.  Work is now being done in secret

because it's gonna be the best "user-friendly" web site for you

to use with a remarkable search feature.

Berwick boxcars are in from Branchline. Middletown & New Jersey,

Ma & Pa plus others.

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/SaleList/HOFreight/HOFreight.htm

We have recovered from the holiday season

and most books are again in stock.

Taking reservations for anticipated Morning Sun books:

Pennsylvania Railroad Color Guide to Freight & Passenger Equipment

Vol. 3 by Ian Fischer.  Rare photos from 1940's and 1950's.

New York, Susquehanna & Western In Color by Paul R. Tupaczewski.

Due in February 2002. History of the Susie-Q from the 1940's to the

present with 128 pages of color pictures.

We have in stock two new books by Ed Kaminski.  First, the Magor

Company with pictures and listings of the many cars built by

Magor in Passaic/Clifton, NJ with 200 pages of pictures, data

and descriptions.  Many local roads covered.

The second book is a huge tome (362 pages) titled American Car &

Foundry Company including sections on their plants, their photos

of many of the cars they built and a full listing of ACF tank

cars ever built with detailed technical data.

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/SaleList/Books/Books.htm

We have a large variety of local (New Jersey/Pennsylvania) HO &

N scale locomotives in stock and effective with this email, all

diesel locomotives in all scales are on sale at 15% our listed

price while they last.  That gives you about 30 to 35% off the

retail price.  Mention this newsletter to get the best price.

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/SaleList/HOLocos/HOLocos.htm

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/SaleList/NLocos/NLocos.htm

Look over our listings of freight and passenger cars.  All those

items you DIDN'T get for the holiday are here for you now.  The

IHC sale is still on and will continue until we run out of stock.

IHC has now released their heavyweight interiors that fit both

IHC and Rivarossi cars.  Colorful interiors for all smoothside,

corragated side and heavyweight cars are available at reasonable

prices. New pictures of them on the web site at:

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/SaleList/HOPassenger/HOPassenger.htm

We have also had the addition of many items all over the web site,

a fill of HO Athearn EL engines, the last of the Mantua Erie Pacifics,

more N scale freight cars, Accupaints in our favorite colors, the

full line of Accurail, Branchline and Roundhouse (MDC) cars, MRC

power packs,  IHC Steam Locomotives and a variety of other items

in your favorite scale.

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/SaleList/ForSale1.htm

The best of everything to you and yours in the New Year.

- -Joe Jordan

20th Century Hobbies, Inc.