(erielack) Erie and Buffalo Creek 40' PS1 boxcars

EL friends:

I've received an inquiry from a manufacturer seeking photos of Erie, EL and
Buffalo Creek Pullman Standard 40' PS1 boxcars.  On the Erie and EL, these
were cars in the 86500 - 86989 series, and some were renumbered to th 844xx,
845xx and 848xx series.  They are looking for photos which show the brake
gear.

I'd appreciate hearing from anyone with photos on these cars, or any photos
sources online.  (Yes, of course I've checked George Elwood's site).

Many thanks

Tim Costello
Technical Advisor: Modeling