From: Bud Laws budl_@_pdq.net
Subject: US Lackawanna Steam #221
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 04:24:12 -0800 -- File Info: JPEG 792x437
File="dl_w221.jpg" Size=71046

about 2/3 of the way down the page of thumbs.

I see it and all I did was copy and paste the links as they appeared in
the emails to the list...

On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, Schuyler G Larrabee wrote:

>I see six thumbnails,
>2120
>2131
>2204
>2223
>2233
>and  233
>
>But not one for 221
>
>Did one of the thumbnails disappear?  The link you gave me, Bob, doesn't
>lead to an image (and yes I did do the cut and paste with the part that
>wrapped . . . ) at least not for me.
>
>I'm glad that this is one of the more important problems I have in life
>right now . . . 8^)
>
>SGL

Will Semanchuk-Enser    Blue Moon General Manager
alcoman_@_bluemoon.net    www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp.
V.90, X2 & K56flex      www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network