RE: (erielack) DL&W Steam in the ABPR

You got me on those two, I don't recognize the locations. I am not so sure
that's a brick building in the 221 shot, the jaggies may be jpeg artifacts
clapboard siding. It reminds me a little of the monster wood framed grain
elevators in the Buffalo area 100 years ago. Also note what appears to be a
huge water tank behind that building.

Is the one of 233 possibly Scranton? Did they have a coal trestle there? The
big tank makes it look like a major servicing facility. How about what looks
to be a man on the hopper at the upper left. Also interesting that the hoppers
seem specifically spaced apart from each other at a set distance as if there
are bunkers under each hopper's outlets.

I checked the full article texts for clues, but nothing more than what's in
the subject was there.

I wish there were locations and dates for more of the historic photos which
are posted to the ABPR, but hey, at least they get posted!

Henry

I don't think either are Buffalo area.