(erielack) EL Data

I had a hard drive failure last month and lost my email copy files. I need
the following information that I is lost at that time.

1. What was the date that the EL mainline between Tobbyhanna and Analomink
embargoed and taken out of service by Conrail.

2. What was the Conrail symbol for the Saturday Local that went from
Allentown to Analomink and return. What time was it on duty at Allentown.
Also what was the NS symbol for this once a week train.

3. On what date did the DL take over ownership of the track to Portland and
on what date did they begin to run into Portland to interchange with the DL.
Also how many times a week is the DL going to Portland, any set pattern as to
when they run thier Portland Turn and what is the symbol of the connecting NS
job from Allentown. What time does the DL Portland Turn go on duty normally
and what time does the NS job go on duty.

Bob Stafford

- --part1_9a.1ed29ea4.2963c879_boundary