Re: (erielack) EL 741 Back on home rails

On Tue, 1 Jan 2002, TIMOTHY O. STUY wrote:

> NOTE: This message had contained at least one image attachment.
> To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser and click/select the index or matching subject link.
>
> http://www.railfan.net/lists/mplist.cgi?erielack-photo
>
> D:el_dinersinspectionDec31Dec31_4.jpg (52488 bytes)
>
> We will post more shots at www.eldiner.org shortly, but for now here is a
>
> photo I took yesterday of EL 741 scooting under the Delaware River viaduc
> on its way to Scranton.  At 3:51 pm the car passed Slateford Jct., nearly
>
> 32 years to the day since passenger service ended.
>
> Happy New Year!
> Tim

Whoops, first Y2K2 bug, the Jan 1, 2002 index list went to the bottom of the
page because 12-31-01 was 'numerically' higher than 01-01-02.

It's fixed and the erielack-01-01-02 is at the top of the index now where it
should be.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
root_@_bluemoon.net         www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp
V.90, X2 & K56flex        www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network