(erielack) THE DIAMOND

I sent this out before Christmas but it could have been lost in the transfer.  I was interested in the TOFC story in the Diamond and was wondering what color the Leasaway Tractors were painted that were lettered for EL.  That could be another angle for modellers of the west end.

On another note, the recent pictures of "Ground Zero" at the site of the WTC shows a clean up that seems to be way ahead of what anyone would expect.  I wonder if that means that PATH might be serving downtown again in less than the 3 to 5 year projection?

Have a Happy New Year!

Ed Montgomery