(erielack) EL C907

Well lets see... the EL would have turned 42 this year!

  I had the opportunity to pass through Long Branch NJ on Saturday, so I
decided to visit our old friend in outdoor retirement. The EL (DL&W) Caboose
C907 still resides as and outdoor section of the Casey Jones Restaurant
across the street from the NJT (NY&LB) station. And it still retains it's
Y/M/G paint scheme, the only change from my last visit a couple of years ago
is an American flag decal in the door window (an EL 9-11 Tribute!). The rust
has bubbled a little more here and there and the paint has chalked
noticeably but the 26 year old March 1976 paint job is intact!
  The Restaurant was closed so I could not check out the interior, it was
used as a private party room I think. I shot some images, they should be
developed in a couple of weeks.

Todd (ELHS#1318)