(erielack) Postcard series

Maybe somebody here can identify a series of postcards I found that I have
today.

I have been doing a major reorg of my study, here, and finally sorted the
stack of postcards that's just been piling up for the last ten years, since
we moved to this house.  I found that I have nine postcards, which are part
of a series, evidently, since they are numbered on the back.  The number's
applied with a hand stamp on the back.  The back is divided, and the block
where the stamp goes is bordered with the letters "A Z O" across the top and
bottom of the block and down each side.  These have the feel of something
from the 60's or maybe 70's.

The ones I have are

289 An ERIE 2-10-2, in an industrial setting, gantry crane and enormous
smokestack in the background
290 An ERIE K1 (maybe) on a commuter train.  Collins Curve?
315 ERIE B5 Cannot distinguish number, probably Jersey City
362 ERIE K5 2929 . . . Jersey City?
375 ERIE H21?? very muddy print, maybe JC?
394 ERIE Russian J2 2472
412 ERIE B5 112 in Jersey City, rear 3/4 view definitely JC.
423 ERIE H21 1678  again, maybe (very much maybe) JC
430 ERIE K4   2737 God knows where, but a large flat yard.

Does somebody know where these came from, who printed them, and (best of
all) whose negatives these are?  Because of my current project, I

Rear 3/4 views are virtually next to non-existent.

SGL

End of ErieLack Digest V3 #424