(erielack) NJ&NY RR Page- Thank you!

I just want to thank everyone on this list who has visited my online New
Jersey & New York Railroad and Erie Piermont Branch page over the past year.
I especially want to thank those that have contributed material to my page
and have provided me with helpful comments and information.

This week, the page is a year old and it would not be as informative as it is
without the help of all of you out there.

I am going to be doing a lot of work in the near future as I complete the
site's move to Homestead so hopefully there will be a lot of good things in
store.

Michael Sheehy
NJ & NY RR/ Erie Milepost JC 34 "Summit Park Station"

Homepage: njnyrr.homestead.com (in progress)