RE: (erielack) What Became of the "Little" FMs ?

Jim Harr wrote:

> Alan asked when and where did the little FM's last operate.
> They probably operated all over the system, but these units
> were sort of the 'house power' for the Bangor and Portland
> Branch, and saw extensive use there before being bumped by
> other power such as the Alco C-424's. Others have answered as
> to their eventual disposition.

From all the photographic evidence I've seen, they RARELY left the B&P
or "Old Road" sections in EL days. Most of the photos I've seen have
them working the B&P, as Jim stated,  or working out of Port Morris
(I've seen several shots of them right here in Dover). I'd love to see
photos of these guys outside of these "comfort areas!" :)