Re: (erielack) Not sure why this bounced...

Looks like the filename had a URL encoded %26 character in it which screwed up
the extractor/display program.

I repaired it so the photo is displayable at the link below. The date listed
was taken from the email and is not today's date, it sort of threw me at
first :)

Henry

On Thu, 27 Dec 2001, Paul R. Tupaczewski wrote:

> From: eriefan_@_prodigy.net
> Subject: Short Baggage cars
>
> NOTE: This message had contained at least one image attachment. To view
> or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL
> into your web browser and click/select the index or matching subject
> link.
>
> http://www.railfan.net/lists/mplist.cgi?erielack-photo
>
> spt%26no40rpo.jpg (130049 bytes)
>
> 	List
>
> 	Attatched is a photo of a model of the SP 40Ft Harriman RPO
> (same as IC , GM&O , T&NO) only difference is window and detail
> changes. Most or all were turned into express headend units with
> the windows covered or removed.
>

> 	The Car FWRHS uses as a tool car now is an EX U.S.Army
> Kitchen car built by St.Louis in 1953 it is 50ft long. picture to
> come on Wed. U.S. Army Ordered from all three manufacturers St.
> Louis , Bud and Pullman from 1951 to 1953 as Kitchen , operating
> storage and special hospital transport in the 45 to 60 ft lengths
> all saw Very Limited use and most were sold off to railroad for
> headend use and MOW. most notable purchasers of them were NYC and
> CB&Q. Our car was donated by the US to Kentucky Railroad Museum
> and sold to a private member of FWRHS and sold to FWRHS for use as
> our tool car
>
> Rich Young

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
root_@_bluemoon.net         www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp
V.90, X2 & K56flex        www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network