RE: (erielack) EL paint diagrams.

The paint jobs are pretty accurate, but the lettering is crap :)

Seriously, they're not of true "paint diagram" quality, but they ARE an
excellent reference for modelers...

	- Paul

http://www.multimania.com/trainmaster/el.htm

I don't know how accurate they are as I have only just found them.

May 2002 be a peaceful and happy year for all my friends on this list.

Steve Adair
New Zealand.  (Noon on Christmas Eve, only one more sleep to go!)