Re: (erielack) Russian Decapods

Sheesh!  Don't any of youse guys have a MR Loco Cyc?

Here's the list in that book:

2   Alabama Tennesee & Northern
1   A&WP
9   ACL
1   Birmingham Slag (ex-GM&N)
6   Chas't'n & Western Carolina
15  DT&I
75  ERIE
1    Ft Smith, Subaco, & Rock Island (ex SLSF)
5    Gainesville Midland
2    Georgia, Florida & Alabama
1    Georgia Northern
12  Gulf, Mobile & Northern
3    KC, Mexico & Orient (later SF)
7    Louisiana Ry & Navigation Co (Later KCS-LA)
8    Macon Dublin & Savannah
1    Marion & Eastern (ex NOT&M)
1    Middletown & Unionville
7    MN&S
8    NC&StL
8    NO, Texas & Mexico (MP)
11  NYS&W
1    Pittsburgh Shawmut & Northern
?    QA&P (ex SLSF engines)
4    Reading
21  SLSF
40  Seaboard
10  WM
1   W&LE

Of course, as everyone knows, Bachmann was dumb to do this engine " 'cause
hardly any roads actually had any . . . "   NOT!

SGL