Re: (erielack) track schematics west of Marion

George and List,

     Train Dispatcher 3 that Easy Haas is working on is a different program
(http://www.signalcc.com).  Currently there is no "dispatching" add-on for
MSTS (Microsoft Train Simulator).   Train Dispatcher 3 is a very nice
program.  I do own version 2.  Has some free downloads of EL and DLW
trackage.  Fun if you would like to learn more about the trains or
operations of a railroad.  Tells you what the dispatchers have to do as a
regular job every day.  Most of the information that you need for Train
Dispatcher 3 is available from a timetable (speed limits, connections, etc).
  Most of the information for MSTS that is helpful would be full track
diagrams (including industrial sidings, spurs, etc).  I am specifically
working on a MSTS route for the EL.  It is the First Subdivision of the
Mahoning Division.  This is the line to Cleveland Ohio.  I have talked to a
few people that have been tremendously helpful in giving me information on
this line.   I would be more than willing to hear anything else about this
line or if anyone has photos of the line (fyi, I have checked George's
site).  If anyone has helpful data please let me know.  I have done my own
observations of the line from the Ore Docks to Leavittsburg.  I am working
with a fellow list member on this line.

Mike Riley
ELHS #3207