Re: (erielack) Trailers-on-flat-car traffic...

Paul, Smt, List,

     I was in Leavittsburg about 3 weeks ago.  I saw the piggy back ramp
that is mentioned below.  Short ramp with a short platform.  I think I got a
photo of it.  On the end of the wooden platform there was a "notch" in the
flat end so that the car could go right up against the platform.  The
coupler fit in this "notch."   Possible there was more to this operation,
but this is the only thing left.

Mike Riley
ELHS#3207