Re: (erielack) Diamond and USPS delays(2)

Rich,

I thought that might be the case. No problem.

I'd like to say that I wasn't bringing that up to be slamming you (As a few
list members have sugggested in direct emails to me [?!]). Rather, I'm still
not totally up-to-speed with the operations of the 'east end', and was
trying to rule out the possibility that there might have been a market for
coal that might have been moved in covered hoppers (Powdered coal?) on that
end.

Again, many thinks for your time and effort in producing the 'The Diamond'.
While the future issues may be professionally done, I can't help but feel
that they will be missing something with your absence.

Michael Dye ELHS #1516