(erielack) EL C347 in Marion

Dan Harrison from Toledo sends me photos he and his brother shoot. His brother
Dave shot "NYC 21114" in EL paint at Union Tank Car in Marion this fall.

http://www.railfan.net/cgi-bin/thumb/subphoto.cgi?/railpix/submit/danharrison/Elack.jpg

(long URL may wrap if you have to cut and paste)

It has a lot of blanked out windows and is quite spartan, but it is still nice
to see the EL diamond on it. It appears to be in very good shape.

It's too bad we couldn't get CSX to do more Heritage schemes on their
equipment.

This is good one for those present day modelers who are EL fans :)

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
root_@_bluemoon.net         www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp
V.90, X2 & K56flex        www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network