RE: (erielack) Diamond....

> ...latest issue had the usual great color photos but
> the articles piggyback operations in Chicago and the
> Caldwell branch were some of the best yet.

Agreed! John Boehner's recollections were great (I hope more articles of
this vein are published in the future), and the Caldwell Branch article was
a pleasant treat. The pig operations article was superb!

> Thank you, Rick Behrendt, for all the work you have
> put into the Diamond!

Hear, hear! Rich deserves a rousing round of applause for the YEARS of
excellent work he's put into the Diamond!