(erielack) Hallmark Ornaments

My wife was able to find the Lionel / Erie Bay Window Caboose set at the
Hallmark store in Southern Park Mall today.  Don't know if they had any
more.  I know she tried a couple of the stores in the area that were out
of them, before she had success.  Man, they sure are tiny !  But the
caboose is unmistakably ERIE.
By the way, who took the photo and posted it on the web ?  and what kind
of lens did that take ?
While I'm talking ornaments,  does any one know where I can find tenders
for a couple of Hallmark ornaments from years past.
My wife has the Lionel Hudson and the N&W J but no tenders for either.
I believe this years release is the Chessie Steam Special and she did get
the tender for that one.  Like to have the tenders for the others too.
These are all pretty close to N-scale size.

        Jim Flynn
        ELHS #2598
        jimbatt1_@_juno.com