Re: Subject: RE: (erielack) Strange ERIE logo

The guy in Port Jervis who did the mugs is Edward J. Petras of Roller Bearing
Models, 73 Barcelow Street, Port Jervis, NY 12771 Phone (845)858-2645. Ed and
I have been friends for some 40 years having first met at the old Whistle
Stop Model Railroad Shop in West Orange, NJ. Ed's a custom model builder and
top notch artist. Anyone who knows him can tell you he's a real stickler for
detail and accuracy. He recently completed a model of the Pheobe Snow's Budd
built diner for me using the Rivarrosi Budd diner as a starting point.

Al Holleuffer